This cake takes less than an hour to make, and it is really delicious!
You need the following;
100 grams (3,53 Oz) of butter
2 dl (0,8 cup) flour
2 dl (0,8 cup) sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
2 dl (0,8 cup) fresh berries or half frozen. Any kind you like. I used redcurrants this time.
• Turn on the oven at 175 C.
• Melt the butter
• Add all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl and then add the melted butter.
• Grease a mold, and add bread crumbs all over the greased mold.
• Whisk by hand!!!
• Pour the batter into the mold.
• Add the berries on top.
• Bake in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes until it is done in the middle. Use a testing stick.
• Let it cool down in the mold for 10-15 minutes before removing the mold.
Garnish with berries, and add some icing sugar on top if you like.