Last Friday I had lunch with Prosciutto di Parma by Mattias Larsson. Here is the delicious recipe for you to try out.
Ingredients: 1 eggplant
1-2 finely chopped garlic cloves
2 + 2 tablespoons tasty olive oil
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
100 g of forest mushrooms
50 g of dried figs
50 g hazelnuts
50 g of parmesan
Prosciutto Di Parma
1.Heat the oven to 200C.
2. Divide the eggplant lengthwise and cut a 1 cm deep grid pattern on the cut surface. Place it in an ovenproof baking tray with the cut surface facing up.
3. Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with the finely chopped garlic and toss the oil over the eggplant. Then salt and grate over a little thyme.
4. Bake the eggplant for about 25 minutes until fully baked. Then mix the eggplant halves with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and the lemon juice. Add sone salt and allow to cool.
5. Cut the mushrooms into 1 cm pieces and brown in oil. Taste with salt.
6. Chop and roast the hazelnuts.
7. Fine-shred the parma ham and crispbread.
8. Fine tune the figs.
9. Mix mushrooms, nuts and figs into the eggplant cream. Put in a bowl and top with the parma ham.
Recipe: Mattias Larsson
Thank you Monika for arranging the event!