This recipe makes about 6 portions.
Serve with some veggies and some oven roasted potatoes.
- 1 Deboned chicken, I used Kronfågels. In Sweden you will be able to buy it in the end of January 2020. And you can obviously debone it yourself!
- 25 g butter
- 4 Labneh balls
- 4 table spoons olive oil
- Lemon zest from 1 organic lemon
- 1 decileter fresh finely chopped parsley
- 1 decileter fresh thyme
1/2 deciller fresh rosemary
2 tablespoon fresh sage
- 3 garlic cloves
salt and black pepper
- 4 decileter flour
- 4 egg
4 decileter panko
- Mix the butter with the Labneh balls
- Distribute over the chickens inside
- Chop the garlic, mix it with Olive oil, all the herbs and the lemon zest. Distribute over the chicken. Fininish it of with some black pepper and salt.
- And then roll the chicken, and wrap it up hard with some aluminium foil. Leave in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat up the oven to 150C.
- Heat it up in a oven pan for about 1 hour. The chicken is done when it reaches 68°C. (155F.)
- Let it cool of for about 20 minutes.
- For the best result, leave in the fridge over night.
- Open the package, and remove the chicken carefully.
- And then double bread the chicken. Roll it in flour, and then in the whisked egg, and then roll it in the Panko.
- Fry the chicken in some butter.
- If you would like to have a nice sauce, the save the fat from when you open the aluminium foil. Add some cream, salt and pepper. And let it simmer for a while.
Photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact:
Recipe shared in collaboration with Kronfågel