A super fresh soup where I just throw everything into my blender and it’s done!
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder, or 2 tablespoons of fresh onion
- Half a tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon vegetablestock
- 3,5 dl water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 deciliter creme fraiche
- 250 gram green peas
- 5-10 mints, leaves only
- Add everything to your blender except the creme fraiche that you mix in when the soup is done.
- I use my KitchenAid High Performance Blender, and it just whisks and heats it all up in 5 minutes.
- If you have another blender, just blend it and let it cook at your stove.
You can serve the soup with a poached egg or parma ham.
Recipe and photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact: