- 200 gram blanched almonds (1,5 cups)
- 200 gram Icing sugar (confectioners) 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 egg white
- Add the almonds into your food processor, and mix until they are finely ground.
- Add the egg white and the icing sugar and mix to form a paste.
- You can keep the almond paste in the fridge for 2-3 days in the fridge.
You can add some cognac, a touch of coffee, food colouring, lemon or orange peel or something else that you fancy to the paste if you like. Act a little piece first and then you can taste if you want to do more of it! ￼￼
Recipe and photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact: