My favourite cocktail in Shanghai is Basil Drops at Sichuan Citizen. This is my version of it! I hope you will like it as much as I do!
INGREDIENTS 1 COCKTAIL
- 5 CL VODKA
- 4 CL LIME CORDIAL (they use Watsons at Sichuan Citizen)
- A BUNCH OF BASIL LEAVES, NO STEMS!
- 3 SL SYRUP
- SUGAR FOR THE RIM
- LIME OR LEMON FOR THE RIM
- ICE CUBES
- EGG WHITE
- Add some caster sugar at a plate. Moisten the rim of the glas with the lime or lemon wedge, and then roll the rim of the glas in the caster sugar.
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker, and shake.
- Strain the cocktail inte the glas with a strainer. Preferably a martini glass!
RECIPE AND PHOTO MALIN NORDBLOM
FAB FOODIE SWEDE