I had this nice pie the other day. Jessica Frej had baked it during a KitchenAid event. And now you can bake it too:
100 g (approx. 2 dl) Almond flour
40 g (about 1/2 dl) of sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
40 g (approx. 1/2 dl) Buckwheat flour
30 g (approx. 1/2 dl) Corn flour
60 g butter
600 g Cottage cheese
200 g (about 2.2 dl) of sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
The juice from half a lemon
150 g raspberry
50 g (about 1/2 dl) of sugar
100 g of nougat
How to prepare the recipe (2 hours):
1. Heat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Assemble all ingredients to a smooth dough. Push out the dough in a baking tin.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Take out and let cool.
4. Mix all ingredients in filling 1 into a smooth batter.
5. Pour the batter into the mold, over the cooled bottom.
6,Cook raspberries and sugar. Allow to cook for 7 minutes until you get a firmer consistency, stirring constantly so that it is not burned.
7. Melt the nougat in water bath or in micro.
8. Click out the boiled raspberries in the cheese mix in small clicks scattered all over the surface. Do the same with the melted nougat.
9. Take a spoon and draw it in circles on the cake so the nougat swirls in a beautiful pattern.
10. Bake 50 minutes in the oven.
11. Switch off the oven and leave the cake in the after-heat for 30 minutes. Take out and let cool, store in refrigerator.