Sebastian is one of the team members of the Swedish Culinary Team that just competed in Stuttgart and got a silver medal! Here is a short interview with Sebastian:
How come you decided to be a pastry chef?
– I have always been interested of music, and been very much into that. And I wanted to learn something new during my gymnasie years, so I choose to learn this.
Most fun with working and competing with this?
– To be able to work with something that is my biggest passion.
What are you most proud of?
– The gold we won in 2018 during the Culinary Olympics.
Your favorite food country?
What inspires you?
– Other passionate chefs/pastry chefs Andra drivna kockar/konditorer i branschen.
What is the best to serve someone you like?
– Freshly made ice cream.
The most important kitchen gadget?
– The scale.
Can you share a food memory with us?
– A fantastic dinner in the Frech country side with locally produced food and wines. Magical!
Who has been the biggest inspiration for you?
– Fredrik Borgskog without any doubt.
What do you do in 5 years time?
– I would like to run a restaurant with chefs from the Culinary Team.
By Malin Nordblom
The interview was first published at http://www.gourmet.se in Swedish.