Easy to do, and most people like it! Serve with potatoes or rice, and a nice salad on the side!
INGREDIENTS 4 persons
- 4 cod fillets, if frozen defrost them in the fridge first. I usually take them out the night before. You can use any white fish.
- Butter, about 100 gram (1 cup) or as much as you like. There should be enough to drizzle on top of your fish and potatoes / rice!
- 1 onion, cut in slices
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Heat up the oven to 175 C (350 F)
- Add some butter in your baking dish, and put the cod fillet on top.
- Sprinkle some salt on top, the sliced onion and the rest of the butter.
- Leave in oven for about 15 minutes, make sure it is totally cooked but don’t let it overcook as is gets all mushy and falls apart.
- Drizzle some lemon juice on top of you want before serving!
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at email@example.com