A great sauce for your hot or cold noodles, as a dip sauce or with some spring rolls. And it’s great to have some in the fridge, because it’s really yummy. My daughter want to drink the sauce.. It is also great to marinate the meat in the sauce, and then fry it in some oil.Continue reading “NUOC CHAM, VIETNAMESE CHILI SAUCE”
It tastes so different to the ones you buy from the shop, and it’s easy to make them. Either you use a rolling pin, or a Tortilla press.Continue reading “How to make a Home-made Tortilla bread”
I love these all year around, bur they are a must during Christmas! The recipe makes about 25 mint kisses. Enjoy!Continue reading “Swedish Mint Kisses”
Easy to do, and most people like it! Serve with potatoes or rice, and a nice salad on the side!
INGREDIENTS 4 persons
- 4 cod fillets, if frozen defrost them in the fridge first. I usually take them out the night before. You can use any white fish.
- Butter, about 100 gram (1 cup) or as much as you like. There should be enough to drizzle on top of your fish and potatoes / rice!
- 1 onion, cut in slices
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Heat up the oven to 175 C (350 F)
- Add some butter in your baking dish, and put the cod fillet on top.
- Sprinkle some salt on top, the sliced onion and the rest of the butter.
- Leave in oven for about 15 minutes, make sure it is totally cooked but don’t let it overcook as is gets all mushy and falls apart.
- Drizzle some lemon juice on top of you want before serving!
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most people have some leftover bread, so why not make some breadcrumbs out of them. Perfect for when you bake, make meatballs, as a crunchy coating or all other things they are good for. And making them yourself, you can make them in any size you like.
Sometimes I have cream in the fridge that is about to expire. Then I make some ice cream. And for this recipe you don’t need an ice cream machine. (But it works as well if you do have one) Enjoy, and do try some before it is totally frozen!