A great sauce for your hot or cold noodles, as a dip sauce or with some spring rolls. And it’s great to have some in the fridge, because it’s really yummy. My daughter want to drink the sauce.. It is also great to marinate the meat in the sauce, and then fry it in some oil.Continue reading “NUOC CHAM, VIETNAMESE CHILI SAUCE”
I love these all year around, bur they are a must during Christmas! The recipe makes about 25 mint kisses. Enjoy!
Easy to do, and most people like it! Serve with potatoes or rice, and a nice salad on the side!
INGREDIENTS 4 persons
- 4 cod fillets, if frozen defrost them in the fridge first. I usually take them out the night before. You can use any white fish.
- Butter, about 100 gram (1 cup) or as much as you like. There should be enough to drizzle on top of your fish and potatoes / rice!
- 1 onion, cut in slices
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Heat up the oven to 175 C (350 F)
- Add some butter in your baking dish, and put the cod fillet on top.
- Sprinkle some salt on top, the sliced onion and the rest of the butter.
- Leave in oven for about 15 minutes, make sure it is totally cooked but don’t let it overcook as is gets all mushy and falls apart.
- Drizzle some lemon juice on top of you want before serving!
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at email@example.com
Sayan Isaksson is creating food that is bursting of Thai flavours with as much local ingredients as possible. And this is just how food should be created today, we all have to use what we have around us as much as possible. Most of the inspiration at the restaurant is taken from the Isaan region in Thailand where both Sayan and some of the others chefs originate from.
Sometimes I have cream in the fridge that is about to expire. Then I make some ice cream. And for this recipe you don’t need an ice cream machine. (But it works as well if you do have one) Enjoy, and do try some before it is totally frozen!
Svinkløv Bath Hotel is runned by the Bocuse d’Or winner Kenneth Toft-Hansen and his wife Louise. It is located just by a stunningly beautiful Danish beach, and the hotel is finally rebuilt again after the fire in 2016 when it burnt down to the ground. I did not have the pleasure to visit before it burnt down. But apparently it looks exactly the same as before, you could never believe that this was just built. The materials they have used are solid, and it is wood everywhere. Painted in white and grey, and you get this feeling of calm when you enter Svinkløv.
The room has a classic Scandinavian seaside look. And you just feel like you never want to leave, but then you look out. And you just wanna run down to the beautiful beach and have a swim. You can borrow bathrobes at the hotel.
I really appreciate a nice bathroom, and every little detail is well thought of at Svinkløv. Even the soaps are made in a sustainable way.
This is one of the best places I ever been to. Thank you for a great experience!
Text and photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact: