This is a great recipe, and you can enjoy eating this fluffy egg muffin just as it is. Or add a nice salad, chicken, meat or whatever you might fancy. Here is how you can make it at home:Continue reading “Egg muffin”
A great sauce for your hot or cold noodles, as a dip sauce or with some spring rolls. And it’s great to have some in the fridge, because it’s really yummy. My daughter want to drink the sauce.. It is also great to marinate the meat in the sauce, and then fry it in some oil.Continue reading “NUOC CHAM, VIETNAMESE CHILI SAUCE”
This is one of my favourite cookie recipie, we baked them with chocolate, butter scotch or honey comb.. Start with heating up the oven to 175 C. And then a short time later you have some great cookies!Continue reading “Chocolate Cookies”
I serve this with some rice, but you can as well have it as a soup. This is a favourite in my family. Continue reading “Tom Kha Gai”
I love these all year around, bur they are a must during Christmas! The recipe makes about 25 mint kisses. Enjoy!
Easy to do, and most people like it! Serve with potatoes or rice, and a nice salad on the side!
INGREDIENTS 4 persons
- 4 cod fillets, if frozen defrost them in the fridge first. I usually take them out the night before. You can use any white fish.
- Butter, about 100 gram (1 cup) or as much as you like. There should be enough to drizzle on top of your fish and potatoes / rice!
- 1 onion, cut in slices
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Heat up the oven to 175 C (350 F)
- Add some butter in your baking dish, and put the cod fillet on top.
- Sprinkle some salt on top, the sliced onion and the rest of the butter.
- Leave in oven for about 15 minutes, make sure it is totally cooked but don’t let it overcook as is gets all mushy and falls apart.
- Drizzle some lemon juice on top of you want before serving!
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org